Saturday’s concert postponed

Unfortunately we have made the difficult decision to postpone Saturday’s Puccini concert. We have so many singers down with Covid that it isn’t in the best interests of either audience or choir to go ahead.

The good news is that we’re in the process of re-scheduling the performance for September – more information about this as soon as the details are finalised.

If you have purchased tickets for Saturday’s performance we will be in touch about a refund, or carrying your tickets forward to the rescheduled performance.